Mr Glenn's Math Tutoring Chicago was founded on the belief that every student has the ability to learn.
Over the past thirteen years, our staff has helped more than 400 students improve their study habits, comprehension, and test-taking skills. As a result, these learners have earned better test scores and grades, and their self-esteem and confidence have been boosted. We love celebrating those victories with our students.
Mr Glenn has also used his 30 years experience in meditation to help students manage stress, release tension, remove headaches, manage nerves, and improve focus.
• B.S. Computer Science from Tennessee State University
• Summa Cum Laude
• National Golden Key Honor Society
• Academic All-American
• Edward S. Temple Scholar-Athlete
• University Honors Program
• Teacher Certification from NTEC/Rockford College
• Tutor/Educator for 13 years in middle school Math, Reading, and English and high school Math
• B.S. Engineering from University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
• Tutor/educator for 10+ years in middle and high school Math, Chemistry, and Biology